The 2011 camp season has ended. Please visit us again next year!
General Camp Information
- Camps taught by DRIVEN Robotics
- Camps are held over the course of one week (Monday-Friday)
- 3 hour session each day
- Snacks will be served
- Fee: $150 per child per session ($50 of which is non-refundable).
- Each session will need a minimum of 18 students. Students will be accepted on a first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students will build robots using LEGO Mindstorms NXT (provided for camp use).
- Students will program their robot to perform challenges similar to the FLL challenges
- Camps will be held at Crossroads Church and Bethany Church in Delaware County.
Calling all Boy Scouts! The Boy Scouts of America have added a robotics merit badge, and you can receive it by taking our camps! Our camp staff is certified to award the merit badge, and you can qualify for it by enrolling in any of our camps. Please note that one of the requirements for the badge is attending a robotics tournament. We can provide a list of local events scheduled for this fall.
The camps are taught using a team-based format. Each student will be in a group with two or three other students close to their own age to maximize their learning experience. Each team will build and program its own autonomous robot under the guidance of college and high school-aged mentors. There will also be instructional periods in which the students will learn basic principles of robotics in a larger group.
If you would like more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org